While spring and summer are weeks away there is no time like the present to get ready for your skinny clothes. Here are my top ten secrets for feeling great, and shedding a few pounds. Trust me, I guarantee that you'll have a healthy glow all year long.
2. Drink Water! Water is not only a great thirst quencher; it will flush toxins from your body and, keep
your skin moist which will give a natural glow!
3. Exercise - Try the hula hoop for 10 minuets twice a day.
4. Eat fruits and vegetables that are high in water content. For example, cucumbers, watermelon, dark
green leafy vegetables and grapefruit.
5. Take Supplements
6. Seasonal Detox
7. Get Outside - Yes I know in some parts of the country it is cold but, a 30 minuet walk in the winter
sun and fresh air will do wonders not just for your legs, but for your mind as well.
8. Sexercise - What better way to work up a sweat?
9. Eat Chocolate - Preferably dark organic chocolate.
10. Limit alcohol and caffeine intake.
Following these tips will without question put you on the path to feeling great both physically and mentally. Taking the time to be healthy and fit should not feel like a chore. Try new sports and activities to keep from getting into a rut. There are a plethora of indoor (if you live in a cold climate) sports to try out. Investigate what your town has to offer. Your heart and body will be glad that you did.
Have A Sparkling Day!
Sensual Living Lifestyle Design Expert
Lisa A. Pittman, is The Sensual Living Lifestyle Design Expert shows women how to live a luscious life that encompasses maximum self-care, optimum health and ultimate pleasure. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lisa_A._Pittman